VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK CLASSIC FIT WEEKEND WASH
Hand painted volcanoes rise out of the sea in Lewis Orchard’s vision of a landscape constantly evolving.
In the Artist’s words:
I have long been fascinated by the amazing energy and color of an
erupting volcano. I was keen to convey the contrasts of white steam,
red hot lava and black rocks in a bold, and almost abstract artwork.
The linework and color accentuate the curving lines against angular
geometry, and I think convey the essence of a landscape which is
constantly changing, and always extraordinary.
We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
- Spooner KlothTM- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 3-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii